Announcements

Assignment - Data Analysis

Assignment - Data Analysis

autor Kristián Földes -
Počet odpovědí: 0

Dear colleagues, 

I hope you're doing well. I'd like to thank you for your attention during the last two lectures. Additionally, I wanted to summarise the assignment on qualitative data analysis. The assignment is divided into two parts. The first is a thematic analysis in Excel. Follow the instructions provided in the lectures and watch an educational video on YouTube to learn how to do it (link in Moodle). Before conducting a qualitative content analysis, define your units of analysis to ensure proper results. The assignment should also include a visual presentation of the results, such as charts, and an interpretation of the findings. The second part of the analysis focuses on discourse analysis. Analyse the same dataset as for qualitative content analysis using one of the discussed approaches (socio-cognitive or discourse-historical). Analyse the results using lecture guidelines and synthesise them with thematic analysis. The detailed description is available in the attached file as well as in Moodle.

I wish you good luck with the analysis!

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me anytime. 

Kristian