9. Pathophysiology of cardiovascular system. Blood pressure. Arterial hypertension.
14. Pathophysiology in clinical cardiology
16. Pathophysioloigy of respiratory system. Resiratory insuficiency.
17. Disturbances of ventilation mechanics - obsruction and restriction lung disease. Lung firosis.
18. Pathogenesis of bronchial asthma and chronic ostructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
19. Disorders of ventilation perfusion matching
20. Pathophysiology of renal disorders. Disturbances of glomeruall and tubular functions.
23. Disorders of the acid-base chemistry, influence of respiration, lungs and altered metabolism
24. Disturbances of water and mineral balance. Edemas.
25. Pathophysiology in the clinical nephrology
26. Disorders of the gastrointestinal system. Pathophysiology of oral cavity and oesophagus. Dysphagias. Gastroesphageal reflux
27. Gastric pathophysiology. Peptic ulcer disease. Gastritis.
29. Disorders of small and large intestines, malabsorption syndromes. Disorders of exocrine pancreas.
30. Liver and bile duct. disease. Disorders of exocrine pancreas.
31. Pathogenetic mechanisms in development of genetic disorders. (Functionsal consequences of pathologic gene variants)
6. Disturbances of endocrine regulations. Disorders of hypothalamus, pytuitary and adrenal glands
7. Disorders of endocrine pancreas. Diabetes mellitus.
9. Disorders of thyroid gland and parathyroid bodies
13. Neurological case reports
14. Disorders of reproduction
15. Pathophysiology of musculoskeletal system, bone and muscle disease