organic food

organic food

autor Yui Iijima -
Počet odpovědí: 1
How popular is organic food in your country?
In my country, Japan, the number of restaurants and farmers who sell organic food has been increasing in recent years. Many people think about their health and the environment. On the other hand, compare with European countries, organic food is not spread. There are some reasons. I think the biggest reason is the price of organic food. Organic food is more expensive than other foods, it is not made with artificial fertiliser. I also think there are reasons for this, such as the fact that many of them are not good shape. 

Do you think people should be encouraged to eat organic food? why?
As the textbook also says, organic food is vary attractive approach for people's health and for the environment. Using artificial fertilisers accumlates in the soil, enters our bodies and also affects other plants and animals. Also, when considering health and the environment, organic food is easy  way to start and continue to incorporate organic food into daily life.

170 slov

V odpovědi na Yui Iijima

Re: organic food

autor Elizabeth Garabiková -
It is really interesting to read about that from another country than Czech republic. I think that the price of the organic food is the main reason that people don’t buy it very often. For me as a student is a big difference if something costs double the price only because it is bio.
I would like to point out that the majority of people are still eating just unhealthy food, so for them it doesn’t matter if something is bio, i think the most important thing is eating healthy food and it doesn’t matter if it is produced or organic.

101 slov