Organic food

Organic food

autor Jan Kulík -
Počet odpovědí: 1

Adult people in Czech republic thinks normally especially about children's healthy and they neglect they own body. Almost all organic food in Czechia is for kids. After kids food, there is bio fruit and bio vegetable on the second place (bio means in Czech language organic). On the third place is organic milk. Other products, like organic meat or organic eggs, are rarity. It is still common in Czechs to buy the most cheaper food without any interest about food structure. My own family is rare, because here is still care about healthy food. We even buy eggs from our neighbors. I think it is good to support consuming organic food, but I think nothing is going to change in our country in near future.

125 slov

V odpovědi na Jan Kulík

Re: Organic food

autor LiYun Gao -
Hi Jan, I agree with your points. I've also noticed that the majority of organic food is specifically targeted at children. Then, there are also organic fruits and vegetables and organic milk products. I am glad that your family care about eating healthy. However, I would like to choose to believe that more and more people in the Czech Republic will become more aware of the importance of staying healthy and start to buy more organic products.

77 slov