Natálie M.

Natálie M.

autor Natálie Morávková -
Počet odpovědí: 4

Klíčová slova jsou obsažená v observačním archu.

V odpovědi na Natálie Morávková

Re: Natálie M.

autor Anna Rakovanová -

Dear Naty, 

I liked your observation sheet at first sight. It is comprehensive and well arranged. I appreciate that you placed the advantages and disadvantages at the bottom of the table, so that they are in it but are partially separated from the principles to observe.  

In terms of the principles, I really like that you mentioned error tolerance. I didn’t include it in my observation sheet, so I will add it there. 

I like the idea of placing key words into the table because they are connected with the principles. For example when I look at the key word teacher-centred, I can immediately find the principle, including the description of the role of the teacher. As a result, all the other principles are well structured and described. I like that you described the materials in detail and so the particular cell appropriately represents the typical aids of the method. 

I agree with all the advantages and disadvantages you mentioned, especially with these ones :not so much production + not sure about the activity of students. These two are the crucial ones for me as well. 

V odpovědi na Anna Rakovanová

Dear Ann, 

I am really happy that you liked my observation sheet and that you found some new informations about this method. I am also glad that we've agreed on the advantages and disadvantages. Thank you for your comment. 

V odpovědi na Natálie Morávková

autor Marie Nováková -

Hello Naty,

I really like your observation sheet! It´s simply done but all of important information are mentioned. It´s clearly organised which I really appreciate! :-)

I am impressed by the keywords because you always have a keyword to every principle. That´s great because when you will look into your observation sheet next year, you will know what it means because it is explained in the next column.

Some principles which I would add: "no use of mother tongue", do you agree? Errors are tolerated, I agree, but I think that the treatment is given from the T, what do you think about it? 

I agree with you advanatges and disadvantages. The biggest disadvantage for me is that the Ss are not as active as they should ideally be. 

Do you like this method? 

Have a nice evening, Marie :-)

V odpovědi na Marie Nováková

Dear Maruška,

thank you for your comments. I definitely agree with both of your statements and I will add no use of mother tongue to my oservation sheet. I think that it is a good point. 

I must admit that I like some principles of this method, but for me, as a new teacher, it will be very difficult to teach this way. Anyway, I do not condemn this method.