Kubincová Natálie

autor Natálie Kubincová -
Počet odpovědí: 4

key words are included in the observation sheet 

V odpovědi na Natálie Kubincová

Re: Kubincová Natálie

autor Anna Rakovanová -

Dear Naty, 

Your observation sheet is well structured. I really like that you included the goals. I find it very useful to have them in the observation sheet. I also tried to include them, but as a part of the table, which was a mistake because the goal is not always something we can observe in one lesson. Therefore, your placing it above the table makes more sense.

In terms of the principles, I really like that you mentioned Errors are tolerated. I didn’t include it in my observation sheet, so I will add it there. All the other principles are fine, you can try to add something about the classroom setting (decorations, furniture – shape of chairs). 

I agree with all your keywords. Maybe I would add dialogues as it is another activity typical for the method. It looks like you find no stress mood as highly important. You mentioned positive attitude and relaxing environment in your key words and also relaxing and positive environment as a positive feature of the method. That is great. 

The advantages and disadvantages of the method are the part of the table. Is there any relationship between the principle of the method and pros/cons in the same row?

V odpovědi na Anna Rakovanová

Hello Anička! :)

Thank you for your notes, I really appreciate it and find it very useful! 

Thank you for the point about dialogues, I will definitely add it to the keywords! 

And to answer your question, I only wanted to have the pros and cons as a part of the table, so there is no relationship between those rows,  and that is even the reason of the wider line. 

V odpovědi na Natálie Kubincová

autor Marie Nováková -

Hello Naty, 

your observation sheet simply done but all of important information are mentioned. I like it. I am impressed by the quick description of this method in the beginning. 

I really like that you have +/- in the third column. 

Some principles which I would add: "no use of mother tongue", do you agree? Errors are tolerated, I agree, but I think that the treatment is given from the T, what do you think about it? 

You see using music as an advantage, do you want to use music during your lessons?

Have a nice evening, Marie :-)

V odpovědi na Marie Nováková

Hello Maruška and thank you for your notes! 

I really appreciate it. I am glad that you wrote such positive comments. 

Thank you for adding the principle, I will definitely add it to my observation sheet. And about the errors, I have to agree with you, that it depends on the teacher, but it is still a part of the method in my point of view. 

I really find the music in the classroom as an advantage but I am not sure if I would be able to teach like this. :D  But I would surely like to try it.