Kateřina Kryllová

Kateřina Kryllová

autor Kateřina Kryllová -
Počet odpovědí: 4

Klíčová slova jsou součástí observačního archu.

Příloha Kateřina Kryllová_Suggestopedia 2.JPG
Příloha Kateřina Kryllová_Suggestopedia.JPG
V odpovědi na Kateřina Kryllová

Re: Kateřina Kryllová

autor Anna Rakovanová -

Dear Kačí, 

I like your observation sheet a lot, especially for its comprehensiveness and clear arrangement. I also appreciate that you included language and learning theories (we were matching them in the handout but I find it very useful to have them also directly in the observation sheet). 

From the principles, I really like the one about The persona of the teacher for its detailed description. It includes personal distance, which is a part of my keyword list as it is a highly important principle. You also described listening activities accurately. 

I totally agree with the advantages and disadvantages of the method you mentioned, particularly with the one that Ss don’t have space to bring personal things, they don’t speak a lot. I would also add that there is no guarantee that leaners will be able to use the language in real life situations. 

I agree with all your keywords. You mentioned “new identity” as an advantage of the method as well as one of the key words. I like it because I didn’t consider it a significant feature of the method before. I will add it to my key words of this method too. 

V odpovědi na Anna Rakovanová

Dear Anička,

thank you very much for all your kind words!

I completely forgot about the disadvantage you are mentioning and it should definitely be on my list. So I will add that, for sure. 

The new identity was a principle that really caught my attention. We are used to use role play in our classes and I consider usage of new identities to be one of the forms of role play. I would like to try that because in my opinion it could bring down the barriers with speaking. Ss are sometimes scared to speak in front of others and I hope that the new identity could help them feel like a native for a moment and help with their confidence. I'm glad you find this principle worth adding to your list.

Thank you again, Anička! :)

V odpovědi na Kateřina Kryllová

autor Marie Nováková -

Hello Kačí, 

I really like your observation sheet! There is lots of information and I am very happy for having an opportunity to see yout obs. sheet because I´ve add some notes to mine. Thank you for inspiration!!! :-) Classification of this method (Theory of language) - WOW! Perfect!

It´s perfectly detailed, that´s great because when you will look into your observation sheet next year, you will know what it means because it is always nicely explained. 

You see using music as background as an advantage, do you want to use music during your lessons?

Not much emphasis on grammar is written as an disadvantage, do you want to explain grammar to your Ss? 

Have a nice evening, Marie

V odpovědi na Marie Nováková

Hi Maruška,

I'm glad my notes were worth adding to your observation sheet, that makes me happy.

Well, the clarification isn't that much of my job. I just wrote it down during the online class because I wanted to have that on the sheet. But I'm glad you liked it.

I tried to be very specific and detailed in my notes because as you said, it will be much easier to come back to it after a while and really remember what was going on in that specific class. 

I would like to use music in my classes. Not just as a background, as it is used in De/Suggestopedia but also as a means to learn new things (mostly vocabulary or chunks). Music has a great influence on me and I would like to try how it works with children in class.

To answer your question about explaining grammar. I believe in the golden mean. Nothing should go to extreme but also shouldn't be neglected. So I would like to explain grammar, but definitely not overwhelm my Ss with it. 

Thank you for your questions, Maruška. I made me think of my future teaching which I'm grateful for :)