Kateřina Kryllová

Re: Kateřina Kryllová

autor Kateřina Kryllová -
Počet odpovědí: 0

Hi Maruška,

I'm glad my notes were worth adding to your observation sheet, that makes me happy.

Well, the clarification isn't that much of my job. I just wrote it down during the online class because I wanted to have that on the sheet. But I'm glad you liked it.

I tried to be very specific and detailed in my notes because as you said, it will be much easier to come back to it after a while and really remember what was going on in that specific class. 

I would like to use music in my classes. Not just as a background, as it is used in De/Suggestopedia but also as a means to learn new things (mostly vocabulary or chunks). Music has a great influence on me and I would like to try how it works with children in class.

To answer your question about explaining grammar. I believe in the golden mean. Nothing should go to extreme but also shouldn't be neglected. So I would like to explain grammar, but definitely not overwhelm my Ss with it. 

Thank you for your questions, Maruška. I made me think of my future teaching which I'm grateful for :)