Akari Yagi

Akari Yagi

autor Akari Yagi -
Počet odpovědí: 1

1.     It was interesting that an experiment revealed that we start to lie more after we learn to speak. I used to think one of the keys to finding liars is body language because it is easy to find strange points in it. However, I learned that liars tend to say less information than truth-tellers. It was quite interesting information.

2.     People often lie about things that make them a bad person and things that they want to hide in order to protect themselves.

3.     When people cannot help them stop doing something that they are told not to do or they should not do, they usually do not want to admit that they did something not good because people would see them as an unrespectable person. Thus, they lie to hide bad aspects of themselves.

4.     Lying is sometimes justified. In addition to 3., people lie not to break comfortable or stable situations, and not to make people worried. For example, even if a daughter/son does not have enough money, she/he can lie to their parents that they are not broke not to make their parents. This can be counted as kindness.

V odpovědi na Akari Yagi

Re: Akari Yagi

autor LiYun Gao -
I can really relate to the example that a daughter/son may lie about their lives so that their parents won't be worried about them. Sometimes I do that too. For example, when I'm sick, I tend to not tell it to my parents, especially when I live far away from them abroad.