Organic food

Organic food

autor Zbyněk Neudert -
Počet odpovědí: 0

From my point of view, there is a plenty of possibilities to approach to organic food nowadays – for example the farmers’ markets where the customers have a chance to taste and buy a wide range of variable products full of freshness and vitamins. Moreover, people can also visit a large number of supermarkets and grocery shops. However, I personally think that a greater percentage of people make their decision in their shopping according to the price of goods, quality indicators such as nutritional values, the country of origin or the information about the form of farming and producing, are not as important as the previous mentioned factor.  

Nevertheless, a lot of people, in particular younger generation, tend to healthier lifestyle. They prefer outdoor farming to battery farming , even though,these packages of produce are more expensive than non-organic food, which is more often produced using pesticides, chemicals etc, not growth in such favourable conditions. 

In addition, the content of food is the most valid piece of information we can perceive from the labels of the products during shopping. On the back of each individual item there are readable data consisting of the percentage of fat, sugar, protein or carbs. 

To sum up, I believe that we should follow more the quality than quantity and price, because eating habits have undoubtedly the significant impact on our health and mental health, which is more valuable than money. Especially in livestock production – the eggs, meat or milk. 

244 slov