Organic food

Organic food

autor Kateřina Kudrnová -
Počet odpovědí: 1

In my opinion, organic food is not that popular in my country. Even if it is slowly getting more promoted by the companies or supermarkets. Organic products are mostly more expensive (like other products - gluten-free, vegan, etc.). Due to their price, people tend only to buy them sometimes or do not buy them at all. These days, when food becomes slightly more expensive, people want to save money by buying cheaper products. However, it does not mean they do not buy bio products at all. Sometimes I see some people buying such food. I buy bio food when I feel like having something tasty (most of the time the organic food is tastier, at least for me).

I do not mind people being encouraged to eat organic food. After all, it is not a cheap matter they should act based on their persuasion. So I would say, it is wrong to force people to eat organic food and rather let them choose their way.

165 slov

V odpovědi na Kateřina Kudrnová

Re: Organic food

autor Klára Polívková -
I totally agree with you. Czech people are not used to spend money for expensive food. The priorities are certainity and availability. We are conservative nation, but I think, that we are beginning to be influenced by the western world.

40 slov