e-mails

e-mails

by Marie Janečková -
Number of replies: 6

How often do you check your e-mails? For me it is almost impossible not to check it les then once a day. As a student I have to pay attention to dates of tests and examinations. These are usually sent by an email. 

In reply to Marie Janečková

Re: e-mails

by Anežka Januszová -
I have an app that notifies, when someone write me an email. I check my email only when I have time and I am connected to wifi.

by Una Sauka -
I have to admit that I look at e-mail several times a day, because I have to check e-mails that concern not only school but also work.

by Jeongsoo Lim -
I totally understand and agree with that it is difficult to check email less than once a day. Sometimes I got the important notice which has dead line so I want to control it regularly. However, at the same times, I really don't like that I am being tied down to emails and social media. That's why I always turn off the alarms and I check it voluntarily.

by Jana Čejková -
I check my personal inbox in the morning and after lunch. But in the office I receive high volumes of emails each day, I must check inbox "throughout the day" and replay ASAP.