Adéla

autor Adéla Nosálová -
Počet odpovědí: 2

Klíčová slova jsou součástí dokumentu.

V odpovědi na Adéla Nosálová

Re: Adéla

autor Kateřina Kryllová -

Adélka,

firstly I would like to bow on how thorough your observation sheet is. I can't imagine the time you must have spent on creating it. I believe it will be super useful in your future studies! :)

There is just one comment can came up while reading your (again, super thorough!) observation sheet.

One of the principles you mention is “According to the direct method, the students should think directly in English.” In your notes you say that you don’t know how we can demonstrate it. There is no way to actually see inside the heads of our student, for sure. In my opinion, when you for example don’t translate vocabulary into the mother tongue and you “force” your students to create a map of the second language in their heads, that is for me an example of thinking in the second language. Of learning students to cope with the fact that they don’t understand everything so that they have to create strategies that will help them to understand the meaning from the context. That is just my opinion but I wanted to share it with you.

Thank you for the opportunity to see your observation sheet!

Kačí :)

V odpovědi na Kateřina Kryllová

Re: Adéla

autor Adéla Nosálová -

Hello Kačí,

thank you for this comment. I really appreaciate it because I did not think about it that way. I think that you are definitely right and I will change my observation sheet and complete your idea in it. 

Thank you for all of these kind comments. It took a lot of time to create it but I think that it will help me in the future.

Adéla