Šárka

Šárka

autor Šárka Michalová -
Počet odpovědí: 6
V odpovědi na Šárka Michalová

Re: Šárka

autor Eva Neuhöferová -

Dear Šárka :-),

I like your observation sheet very much! I see lots of work behind it and I appreciate your notes in it.

Your keywords are great, they include the most important points of this method. I haven´t thought about quality over quantity and I´m going to add it on my list as well. 

I like the way you have prepared your observation sheet (using questions). In order to answer these questions, you have to explain these points - not just thick it. 

I also like these sentences, which you underlined: found out the connection, created their own, to elicit the meaning, also the point the input of Ss production, involvement of each Ss. 

autor Anna Rakovanová -

Dear Šárka,

I like your observation sheet a lot. It is clearly arranged and represents the method appropriately. 

In terms of the principles, I really like the idea of creating questions that the observer answers during the observation. Thanks to that, not only do you observe presence or absence of the feature, but you also analyse it in more detail. For example in the second row, you are asking Did the T remain silent as much as possible during the lesson? but also: How was the silence compensated? It is great! 

I agree with all the key words you mentioned, I appreciate this one: independence, autonomy, responsibility of Ss the most and I will add it to my list too. Maybe you can add gestures to your key words if you want to.

I also like that you mentioned elicitation in your notes because I consider it a typical feature of the method. 

In terms of the advantages, I like that you mentioned problem-solving and cooperative learning. 

V odpovědi na Anna Rakovanová

autor Šárka Michalová -

Hi Anička :)

Thank you for your detailed comments about my observation sheet. It's very helpful for me to hear/read different point of view. 

I totally add gestures to my key words although I don't have much space (10 key word max. :D). You made me think more about the point of elicitaion which I highlight more in my observation sheet.

Thank you

Šárka

autor Natálie Morávková -

Dear Šárka,

as I mentioned last time, your observation sheets are well structured and they are full of inspiration or points which I forgot to add to my observation sheet because your observation sheets are so detailed.

When I look at your list of key words, we had almost the same ideas. There is one thing, which I have to add to my list and it is teacher silence. I think it is the most important point of this method and I forget to write it down. Maybe I would add one point to your list and it is target language because the students are presented with the structural patterns of the target language. 

I really appreciate the structure and form of the principles of this method. The questions are imaginative and it makes you to think about it deeply and in many ways. This makes these principles really detailed because you have to answer the questions. Your answers are correct and thanks to them you could think about the other principles such as the elicitation of the meaning. 

I agree with your points in the list of advantages and disadvantages. There is one thing which I would add to the disadvantages - the students may loose their interest and they will not know what to do (what they learn), because I think it is really demanding method. 

V odpovědi na Natálie Morávková

autor Šárka Michalová -

Hi Naty :)

Thank you for your nice comments :) I really appreciate it.

I haven't thought about your point about target language, it makes sense to add it to my sheet as well. 

I wanted to make it useful for me when I will come back to it in future, I want to be able to remember what I meant, what was it connect to.

You example of a disadvantage is a must-have! When I read it, I remembered my personal experience with this unknown feeling during our sample mini lesson for a couple of minutes and it was really  confusing for me. I'm adding it, thanks.

Thank you so much

Šárka