Michaela Hybešová - What am I passionate about?

Michaela Hybešová - What am I passionate about?

autor Michaela Hybešová -
Počet odpovědí: 20

Hello,

I have prepared a short oral task about one of my hobbies.

I am looking forward to your questions.

Have a good rest of the day.

Míša :)

V odpovědi na Michaela Hybešová

Re: Michaela Hybešová - What am I passionate about?

autor Jana Pilařová -

Hello Míša,

that is a nice hobby! Did you also watch some adventurous fairytales or read adventurous books when you were little?

Have a nice day!

V odpovědi na Jana Pilařová

Hi Jana,

I don´t think that I watched or read some typical adventurous stories when I was little but there were always some parts of books, films etc. which were quite adventurous and mysterious.

Take care!

Míša

autor Aneta Pavlasová -

Hi Míša,

I think geocaching is really nice hobby. 

Have you had the opportunity to look for caches in other countries or only in the Czech Republic?

Have a nice day! 

Anet 

V odpovědi na Aneta Pavlasová

Hello Anet,

yes, I have! In February I went geocaching in Poland and two years before I found a few caches in Germany.  

Have a great day :) 

Míša

autor Kristýna Michovská -

Hi Míša,

how many boxes did you manage to find already?

Heva a niec day

Týna

V odpovědi na Kristýna Michovská

Hi Týna,

thanks fo asking! I have already found 337 caches, conretely, 264 traditional geocaches, 30 multi-caches, 32 mystery caches, 4 letterbox hybrids, 3 earthcaches, 2 wherigo caches and 2 virtual caches.

Have nice day :)

Míša

autor Sarah Beránková -

Hi Míša,

I´ve been doing geocaching when I was younger as well but I wasn´t into it at all. :D I´m happy that you are! 

What´s the most beautiful place you´ve visited so far thanks to geocaching? :)

Good luck at finding and have a great day! :)

V odpovědi na Sarah Beránková

Hello Sarah,

that's a tough question. I have visited so many wonderful places :). Although I enjoyed famous and touristy places, such as Sněžka, I probably prefer more unknown and natural destinations. Once I discovered a hidden pond between fields near my town. It doesn’t sound like something special, but it was so unexpected and beautiful. It had a such relaxing and peaceful atmosphere.

Thank you!

Have a nice day :)

Míša

autor Pavlína Šámalová -

Hi Míša, 

To me, geocashing is really interesting hobby, but there must be so many of them, that you can´t collect even half of it. What was the most dangerous place where you had to find your trasure? Did you made up your own geocashing place?

V odpovědi na Pavlína Šámalová

Hi Pája,

I can´t imagine how much time I must have spent to find more than 3 million geocaches :D. The most dangerous place where I found a cache was probably on a rock, where we had to climb, because we often slipped. Another cache which had terrain 5 was located in the middle of a lake on the island, but it wasn´t dangerous. If you are a good swimmer and not afraid of deep water, it shouldn't be problem for you at all :).

No, I didn´t. However, I used to want to make a new cache, especially a wherigo cache which is GPS-enabled adventure in the real world where you use GPS technology to guide players to physical locations where they can interact with virtual or physical objects. I had one in program development, but then I ended my project because I wasn´t sure, if I could take care of it for whole my life.

Enjoy your day!

Míša

autor Cindy Siváčková -

Hi Míša,

I admire you being this passionate of some activity. Your hobby is really interesting. What is the most suprising thing you have found inside the box?

Take care!

V odpovědi na Cindy Siváčková

Hello Cindy,

the most suprising thing you can find inside is usually a thing which doesn´t belong into caches. Once I found money there :D. However, I am alway glad when I find a Travel Bug which is some item with a trackable tag. You are not allowed to take a Travel Bug for youself, but you must carry it from cache to cache. The Travel Bug has usually some goal or desire where to travel. Each Travel Bug has also its own 'diary' on official website that follows its movements. It´s nice to see how many kilometeres it has traveled, what places it has visited and if it reaches its goal. 

Have a nice day!

Míša

autor Natálie Habichová -

Hi Míša,
did you went geocaching during qaurantine?
Take care!

autor Anna Wehrich -

Hi Míša,

Have you ever been on Geocaching at night?

Have a nice day

Anna

V odpovědi na Anna Wehrich

Hi Anna,

yes, I have. It was fun! However, I prefer to find geocaches during the day. I find doing geocaching at night quite difficult.

Míša

autor Lenka Stieglerová -

Hi Míša,

It´s nice to think of geocaching as a treasure hunt.

What things do you usually leave in the cache?

Have a nice evening :)

Lenka

V odpovědi na Lenka Stieglerová

Hello Lenka,

thanks for asking :). When I was younger, I left there toys from kinder eggs. Nowadays, I leave small nice things which I no longer need or have never used and can bring happiness to someone else.

Take care!

Míša

autor Kristián Rut -
Hi Míša, very nice speech.

Geocaching is something I always wanted to try but never done it. After listening to your speech I will find even more information about geocaching. Thank you for that. :)

Are you only oriented on geocaching in czech republic or other countries too?

Have a great evening.