- If you choose Jerry Kuehl's text, try to define the main idea of the text.
- If you choose "15 Brutal Truths", concentrate on one of the "truths" (it is entirely up to you) and elaborate on the following questions: a) How is the "truth" presented? b) Do the authors leave space for the viewer to think, or his controversy with the said? c) Do the authors use facts? Can they be verified? d) What is the purpose of this video? e) Do you consider video problem free, problematic or even dangerous? f) Who is the video producer and what goal can he / she pursue?
- If you choose "Intrigue still surrounds ... JFK", see how the message is made. What do you consider to be the main information? Give three arguments to support it.
- If you choose "JFK (1991) scene of assassination", try to differentiate the original footage and new feature film material. How can they be recognized? Can they be recognized? Give an example.
- If you choose Nicole Gagnon, briefly describe what genre it is? How does it define fake news? Do you agree with the advice it gives? What reader is she interested in? What do you think?