Online education

Online education

von Katarzyna Majchrzak -
Number of replies: 0

Four years ago covid abruptly came into our lives. Personal, work and also a school one. When we couldn't leave the house, our teachers had to figure it out. They had to learn how to teach again. It was done by the trial and error method as everything was changing. In my case, teachers were firstly sending us the work that we had to do by ourselves. Then later on we started to meet online so we had someone who can guide us. For some people online lessons were simply a free time when the teacher was muted. I tried my best to focus on the lesson but it was not always possible. I think the positive aspect of forced lockdown was that online learning was popularised and now we simply can sometimes substitute them with normal lessons. It's also helping people with special needs who can't show up in class. Online larning is not for me, but I understand that it's essential for some people and I'm glad that they can prolong theirs education. I personally don't do much of online lessons. I'm kinda fed up with them since COVID. I have one lesson per week that's online. Sometimes I also have substitutional lessons, when a teacher is not able to show up to class.