Organic food

Organic food

autor Elizabeth Garabiková -
Počet odpovědí: 1
Organic food in Czech republic is more popular in recent years. There are lots of stores with organic products with the ,,Bio” label. The avaibility of organic food has also cintributed to its growing popularity. It often includes fruits, dairy products and vegetables. This type of food is more healthier and more sustainable option, but usually more expensive than the regular produced food. 
 Encouraging people to eat organic/bio food can have several benefits. Farmers often prioritize enviromental sustainability by reducing chemical usage and conserving water, which may be beneficial for human health. Also, organic farming involves more humane care of animals.
I think that almost everybody knows, that the bio/organic food is way better but sadly for me as a poor student is saving some money on regular produced food better option. 

132 slov

V odpovědi na Elizabeth Garabiková

Re: Organic food

autor Jan Kulík -

Hi Elizabeth, I agree with all information in your text. I also do not buy organic food because I do not have enough money for that. But I seems small incease in buying Bio food. Unfortunatelly, this step forward is calncelled for some time as answer for economic crisis. It is pity because organic food is also more friendly to enviroment. It is also reason why organic food products small farmers and none one great holding uses this nature friendly methods, especially Agrofert. Maybe interest about healthy food could destroyed czech oligopols in the future.

95 slov