Organic food

Organic food

autor Klára Polívková -
Počet odpovědí: 1

People in the Czech republic are not a big fan of organic food. I will be honest - in this country organic food is too expensive to be attractive for Czech people. Not only that, but also the character of our nation isn’t contributing to selling organic food. We are the conservative ones. Trust in new things or things that we don’t understand is not our strong points. 

I can’t say if people should be encouraged to eat organic food. Nothing is only black or white.  On the other hand, I would rather eat something made in the more  natural way. I know, it depends on the type of food, but in general it is more natural for as. The problem of our era is plastics and chemicals. We are full of them so that is the reason why I think that  we should limit consume a unnecessarily over-chemicalised food.

150 slov

V odpovědi na Klára Polívková

Re: Organic food

autor Akari Yagi -
I understand your opinion. Also in Japan, organic food is expensive. Thus, even if people want to buy them to contribute to the environment and their health, they sometimes cannot because of the price.

34 slov