Online learning

Online learning

от Elizabeth Garabiková -
Количество ответов: 1

Over the past couple of years, there has been a significant transformation, primarily due to lockdowns and distance education. Each school could choose from many options of apps for online learning. We had online lessons on Zoom and Google Classroom, so to be honest, I still don´t know how to properly use Microsoft Teams.

From my point of view, it´s interesting that we can have courses like this one. I am not sure if this course was made because of the lockdown, but I find it convenient.

Nowadays, we are having presentations and learning materials either on Teams or on Moodle. This is helpful if you missed the class, or you are studying for an exam.

At first, as a big extrovert, it was difficult for me to sit and do everything alone, but once I got used to it, I began to love it. At the beginning of the pandemic was everything very chaotic because nobody knew how to work with it. But when we all learned how to do it properly, it had a lot of benefits. I could earn money at my part-time job, organize my time according to my needs, complete all tasks at my own pace, spend time with friends, take care of myself, and have plenty of time for my hobbies.

In my opinion, online learning can easily replace face-to-face education in schools, and if something isn´t clear or there´s a problem, most teachers have their consultation hours.