Online learning

Online learning

autor Eliška Humpolcová -
Počet odpovědí: 1

How has teaching and learning transformed over the past couple of years?

The style of teaching has changed in many ways over the past couple of years. Mainly because of the lockdown. Before the lockdown, every type of converzation was face to face, but during and after the lockdown, we started learning online. Nowadays, a lot of learning is still online. Especially writing essays and taking tests. Fortunately, conversation with people in the real world is back. 

Is there anything positive the forced lockdown and distance learning has brought to higher education? 

In every situation we can find something positive. For example, in the following article, the author mentions that students want convenience, flexibility, and self-paced learning. Lot of students have part-time jobs or they taking care for someone, so they need to schedule their own time. Therefore, it is much more beneficial for them, when they can find lectures online. 

Do you do a significant amount of online learning?

Last couple years I have been studying online more and more. I usually use the internet when I need to clear something up. For example I use ChatGPT or watch youtube videos. Although I do a lot of online learning, I prefer when I have someone who can teach me or with whom I can study.

What does online learning mean to you?

From my point of view, online learning is a great tool for tutoring. Furthermore it is important to point out, that when we learn how to use online learning effectively, we can save a lot of time. However, it can't replace learning face to face. 

V odpovědi na Eliška Humpolcová

Re: Online learning

autor Ella Hladíková -
Hi! I agree with you in many aspects. I think there are many positives in this transformation. Many students learn using technology and the internet, and it helps them with their studies!