Adéla

Re: Adéla

autor Adéla Nosálová -
Počet odpovědí: 0

Hello Natálka,

I totaly agree with your point about Ss. They can very easily loose the interest during the lesson when there is too much silence. Few years ago I thought that it is important to amuse them steadily. Right now I am finding out that it is benefitial to give them few minutes during the lesson to think about english or share some thoughts that come through their minds. It is always great to let them speak (although it is not always in english :-/ especially when you give them too much space). Also when there is a lot of silence, you can loose them or it can create an awkward and unpleasant situation. I think that we should find out how much silence is good. Because there should be some balance.

The quiet time is super difficult for me. That is the reason I put it on my list because sometimes I have to force myself to close my mouth and let the kids think about something. Sometimes I talk a lot, it is usually when I am nervous or stressed about something. I hope that once I will learn how to settle with it and be ok with quiet time.

Adéla