Veronika

Veronika

von Veronika Šeborová -
Number of replies: 2

Klíčová slova jsou součástí observačního archu.

In reply to Veronika Šeborová

Re: Veronika

von Šárka Michalová -

Dear Verča :)

It's a well-arranged and detailed observation sheet. I like your organization and division into more parts: table with expectations and following reality column with your notes, a list of key words which stresses the most important facts, table with advantages and disadvantages, your notes from the reading. You can go back to your observation sheet in future and be able to recollect the important features of this method easily and in context. I want to do it similarly. :)

It's suitable to give notes about your expectations after seeing the real lesson. According to your list of key words I see many similarities with mine. I think that your note about physical respond correspdons with physicla movements and gesturew which you mention in the advatage column. I haven't thought about inductive but it makes sense when you connect this point with another note meaning before form where the Ss using chunks induce the meaning by themselves. That's why you probably choose Ss-centred according to my previous point.

I like your point about real-life context which I didn't write to my list and now it seems like it should be there because the T used classroom objects which the Ss are familiar with. It can be related to the point about stress-free environment due to the known objects and the opportunity to speak when they are ready.

I was thinking also about the comprehension which precedes the production which can support your note about meaning before form. But that's only my point of view, so you can add it to you list, or not. 

Thank you for your inspiring organization of your observation sheet. 

Šárka

In reply to Šárka Michalová

Re: Veronika

von Veronika Šeborová -

Hi Šárka,

thank you so much for your kind comment. 😊

Yes, I completely agree with your point, as you have exactly said what I have meant.

I’m glad you like some of the points I have thought about and can use them in your observation sheet as well.

That’s a great idea, I will make sure to add it to my observation sheet.

Have a marvellous rest of the week,

Verča