Online learning

Online learning

autor LiYun Gao -
Počet odpovědí: 1

Due to the pandemic that hit the entire world during the past few years, many educational institutions started resorting to a relatively new way of teaching and learning – virtual classrooms. I still clearly remember that in 2020 when the lockdown first started in Prague, I was forced to stay in my dorm and take online courses. At first, I felt quite excited for not having to commute to school and being able to stay in all day long. However, I soon got bored and wished I could live my normal life again.

Even though the pandemic has already ended, online education seemed to continue thriving in all kinds of schools. For instance, in my university, a number of online learning courses are offered, which enables students to better arrange their study time according to their own schedule. Also, sometimes online consultations or tests are available to students who cannot physically be present at school due to various reasons. These are definitely positive aspects that online teaching has brought to tertiary education.

When it comes to my personal experience, I am currently taking three online courses offered by my university. In addition, I also intend to sign myself up for an online drawing class. Although online learning has certain drawbacks, I still think that it is in many ways very helpful for students and it has definitely made my academic life much easier.

V odpovědi na LiYun Gao

Re: Online learning

autor Petr Novák -
My experience with online learning is similar. Albeit I came to university one year later thet LiYun, I was one year in the language school. I was at new space, because I had spent whole live at Moravia and in Prague I was alone. And also, a lot off teachers at University continued in extraordinaly online mode.
I agree with LiYun, that academic life with online space is wery helpfull in study, if we can invite some online courses. But on my experience, it is wery hard for me keep attention, if I listen someone on monitor.