Topic/feedback

Re: Topic/feedback

autor Jiří Černohous -
Počet odpovědí: 0
Hi Matej,
Fingers crossed for you this week.
I like your topic because it is something else in comparison to others in this class. It is a very interesting topic and its relevance will only increase in this decade. I am a little bit concerned that this outline is too technical and will present information hard to grasp for an average listener of a podcast with very limited knowledge. As my colleagues stated before me you should maybe focus more on the theoretical aspect than technology in detail. The time of your podcast timeline is overwhelming. I am sure you have vast knowledge which you wanna share with other people but not many people can keep up with the information for such a long time, especially on a topic so difficult to understand.
Your question mentioned are good and well said but there are just too many. I would recommend having a maximum of 8 questions so the guest can give you satisfying answers. But I am sure you will rise to the challenge and manage it. For me, it will be very beneficial because I am a little lost in technology and a deeper understanding of this issue might bring a new perspective for me. Good luck with recording the podcast.