Announcement

Announcement

autor Felix Borecký -
Počet odpovědí: 0

Dear students and colleagues,

With regard to given circumstances we have to adapt the way of teaching the course. I have decided to create more detailed powerpoint presentations with relevant quotations and references to primary and secondary literature. Since hermeneutics is a well known philosophical current, esp. its modern form of H.-G. Gadamer and P. Ricoeur, I am happy to add into my presentations also links to lucid and well-built videos concerning given issues.

To facilitate your reading, I put (or I will) consecutively some other documents into MOODLE. Especially some key parts of Gadamerian and Ricoeurian texts in Czech translations so that you can compare and better understand them. In any case, your final essay must be written in English using, if possible, English versions.

Please, check powerpoint presentations and follow the instructions of what to read for the given issues. In the meantime, look for the theme of the final essay. Presentations and literature are supposed to help you to find it.

From this moment on, all materials will be put in here.

Do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or need to make clear some technical or philosophical issues. Either via email or via chat on moodle which may be of help to others as well.

Best regards!

dr. Felix Borecký