organick food

organick food

autor Petr Novák -
Počet odpovědí: 0

When I was a little boy we didn´t have any farm shops with organick food in my hometown. I remmembered, it was a very unhealthy time, because everywhere I watched, I saw some plastics. When I went to my firs part time job I attended first organick food restaurant in our town.

Nowdays we have places with "organick food" in every markets. I personaly have experience in university sphere among student and I know a lot of them who are vegan, but I don´t know noone who buy only „organick food“. But I believe, it is because these food is very expensive for as. Fortunately, I have fresh „organic food“ from the garden of my father. Acording my experiences, his cucumbers have a different flavour thet cucumber from the market and a lot of people like it.

Albeit is the organic food more expensive thet convencional food, I thing, nowdays is very popular. I thing, people believe, that they eat organic food, they will be more healthy, because we can see a lot of conventional food in plastic boxes and stay at shop to the custumer for a long time. Organic food have much close to us and gif us a lots of goot things, becouse we have some imagination about magic virgin nature, but reality is often different.

219 slov