Non-cognitive child outcomes and universal high quality child care
Výzkumný problém: (s.1)
- Relation between preschool care and child outcomes
- The effects on child outcomes of enrolment in universal publicly subsidized high quality center based child care and family day care for three-year-olds in Denmark vis-à-vis parental care.
- Effects of participating in preschool compared to family day care for the group of children enrolled in preschool
- Effects of hours—the treatment intensity—given selection into aspecific type of non-parental car
- whether participation in different types of municipality provided child programs results in different outcomes compared to home care (s.36)
- whether the intensity of care matters. (Does it matter whether a child is placed in non-parental care for 30 h compared to 20 h conditional on choosing some type of publicly provided care such as preschool?) (s.36)
- To measure the effect or impact of mode of care on our outcome variable, the strengths and difficulties index, SDQ, relative to some other type of care (s.36)
- To evaluate the effects of the intensity of treatment (s.36)
School readiness outcomes of diferent preschool educational approaches
Výzkumný problém: (s.48)
- To identify a connection between preschool approaches (as a part of the societal factor of school readiness) and children’s school readiness
Výzkumné otázky: (s.48)
- Are there any differences in the school readiness outcomes for the developmental and traditional approaches and what are they?
- What are the benefits of the traditional preschool approach and the developmental preschool approach for children who attend them?