1. Professional learning as a predictor for instructional quality: a secondary analysis of TALIS
(Selçuk Doğan & Nihal Yurtseven)
Výzkumné otázky: (str.2)
(1) What is the effect of PLCs on instructional quality, controlling for PD days and participation in three PD types?
(2) What is the effect of the total number of PD days teachers participated in on instructional quality, controlling for PLCs and participation in three PD types?
(3) Which type of PD activities affect instructional quality higher, controlling for PLCs and PD days?
2) The effects of professional development activities on principals’ perceived instructional leadership practices: multi-country data analysis using TALIS 2013
(Emine Gumus & Mehmet Sukru Bellibas)
Výzkumná otázka: (str. 9.)
How much and which types of professional development activities actually help principals to improve their instructional leadership skills?