Hi Týna, 

what experience did you get in DofE? 

Have a nice day! 

Anet 

In reply to Aneta Pavlasová

Re: Me and sports

von Kristýna Michovská -

Hi Aneta,

actually pretty much! I did all of the following stages of DofE - bronze, silver and gold award and I also became an ambasador of DofE and an expedition leader.  I always love to think about my time I spend by doing it. But my most favorite expiriences came from expeditions.

Have a nice day

Týna

In reply to Kristýna Michovská

von Sarah Beránková -

Hi Týna,

I heard a lot about DofE, but never tried it. Was it worth it? :) I´m happy that you´ve found something that fills you! I hope that you´ll keep on doing zumba and hope that you´ll be the one to talk about as you´re now talking about your favourite instructor! :)

Have a great day! :)

In reply to Sarah Beránková

von Kristýna Michovská -

Hi Sarah,

I hope so too. Thanks!! I think it was worth for me! If you already doing Skaut or something similar you will probably find it kind of same. But I meet a lot of great people and make a lot of strong friendship, thought how to be passionate about somethnig and how to made progress in my goals. So yeah, I would 100% recomended it.

Have a great day too! :)

von Pavlína Šámalová -

Hi Týna, 

I totally understand about your dancing passion, I also like to ´´shake it up´´ sometimes, but just when nobody´s watching :) Have you ever wondered about trying any different sport than aerobic or zumba? Would you be up to trying something brand new?

Have a nice day :)

In reply to Pavlína Šámalová

von Kristýna Michovská -

Hi Pája,

I think right now is a great time to start moving then! Because nobody´s watching! :)

Actually I tried yoga and fitness, but I dont feel good doing it right now. But I love also a lot of other sports like running, hiking, skiing, snowboarding, swimming, cycling and so on. :) I am always up to try something new!! :)

Have a great day :)

von Cindy Siváčková -

Hi Týna,

I used to do zumba too. It is fun! Most of the zumba songs are in Spanish. Do you like Latin music? 

Take care! 

von Natálie Habichová -

Hi Kristýna,

what songs do you like to dance to?

Take care!

In reply to Natálie Habichová

von Kristýna Michovská -

Hi Naty,

if I would have to get an example I would go for Con Calma, Hasta Luego, Loco Contigo or Bandera. But I love to dance to almost every latin, spanish or pop music. 

Take care!

von Michaela Hybešová -

Hi Týna,

I used to dance a lot too:)

What have you gained from being an instructor so far?

Have a nice day!

Míša

In reply to Michaela Hybešová

von Kristýna Michovská -

Hi Míša,

well, in this situation we are at now - I mean coronavirus pandemic quarantine siruation, I havent gained anything. But when the gyms will be free opened, I will start to take a lessons and I think it will be fun. For now I stick with my very own home plans - zumba sessions and workouts.

Take care!

von Anna Wehrich -

Hi Týna,

nice speech!

Did you go to the Italy on your Zumba workout with some friend or alone?

Have a nice day

Anna

von Kristián Rut -
Hi Kristýna, great speech.

I have to say i also love to dance, but usually by myself. :D

Did you get involved in some new activity since this oral task?

Have a great evening.