Taking the on-line exam, students honestly confirm that they shall fill out the exam independently and completely without the assistance of third parties.
The online exam has the following settings and parameters:
- The test has 17 questions.
- You may score the max. 40 points.
- Three questions are open. You can score up to 4 points each.
- There are fourteen multiple-choice questions. Each correct answer is worth 2 points.
- You have 40 minutes to fill out the exam.
- The Moodle system automatically saves and locks your answers after 40 minutes.
GOOD LUCK !